quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2008

Look After You

If I don't say this now

I will surely break

As I'm leaving the one

I want to take

Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait

My heart has started to separate

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

I'll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go

Will you won't you, be the one I always know

When I'm losing my control, the city spins around

You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

I'll look after you

If ever there was a doubt

My love she leans into me

This most assuredly counts

She says most assuredly

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

I'll look after you

It's always have and never hold

You've begun to feel like home

What's mine is yours to leave or take

What's mine is yours to make your own

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

4 comentários:

Pedro M. disse...

Gosto um bocado grandito desta música ;)

mik@ disse...

musiquinha linda :)
shmuack beijinho

Miss Alcor disse...

Andas inspirada!!!!!
Não conhecia, mas parece-me MUITO bem! ;)

Hydrargirum disse...

Olha que coincidêcia!!!!

No dia em que finalmente fico a saber quem canta esta música, tu coloas estas música, e eu ficaria a saber na mesma!!!!...

Isto, há coisas!:)

Jinhos:)